recent upgrade..

acdjr

Reaction score
hi guys....
I am new here and just wondering if there is a way to undo the recent upgrade done to my phone lastnight. I lost some important informations posted on my sticky notes and my downloads. Also, one important thing that disappeared is the widget of accuweather. Any help is much highly appreciated. Thanks. :frown:

mattjenn

Reaction score
Not sure about sticky notes but the weather widget was removed from RAZR and droid 4 after jellybean update. I don't believe you can revert back to ICS due to security patch and with locked boot loader. If you try I'm sure you will brick your phone. As far as awesome weather widget I use beautiful widgets it runs off AccuWeather as well.

OP
A

acdjr

Reaction score
awwwww.... :frown:.. i think i just have to start all over again on my lost info's, again, at least, they would notify us of what ever changes that would happen if ever there would be an upgrade and their widgets now in the recent updates are so limited, i really don't know yet how advantageous or better this jellybean compared to ice cream :mellow:.... thanks mattjenn, is "beautiful widgets" available in the play store?

mattjenn

Reaction score
awwwww.... :frown:.. i think i just have to start all over again on my lost info's, again, at least, they would notify us of what ever changes that would happen if ever there would be an upgrade and their widgets now in the recent updates are so limited, i really don't know yet how advantageous or better this jellybean compared to ice cream :mellow:.... thanks mattjenn, is "beautiful widgets" available in the play store?

Yes 2.99 but worth every cent