recent update

deliafleon

Reaction score
Hello awesome people
Yesterday my maxx had an update how may I find out what it was n what changed or new
Muchas Gracias
Delia

Make it a great day! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
If you are on Verizon, probably updated to Jelly Bean. If not Verizon, then I don't know.

To check go to settings - > about phone - > look at the android version number, jelly bean is 4.1.2.

Added a few things if it is that.

Expanded notification curtain (emails show text, options on missed calls, texts display, etc)

Project butter - faster and smoother scrolling and transitions

New call screen

Google Now added

On board voice to text vs Web based voice to text

Some bloatware removed

Some apps broken out to multiple apps (motocast, gallery, etc)

Speed dial options gone and issue with staying group messages by using Google groups

MotoPrint removed

That's just some, I probably missed a bunch of minor tweaks

We are the Droid!!
You will be assimilated!!
Resistance is futile!!

OP
deliafleon

deliafleon

Reaction score
Yes I'm with Verizon thank you sorry to hear on those that had a bad update stinks mine was uneventful got lucky

Make it a great day! Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

tomthbomb

Reaction score
My Verizon RAZR Maxx just updated. Hope I don't have the problems I've been reading about!

aarong03

Reaction score
My Verizon RAZR Maxx just updated. Hope I don't have the problems I've been reading about!
I updated Friday night and did not do a FDR and was working great. Just the battery was getting drained by the media download. So I took the plunge yesterday afternoon and did the FDR. What a difference, setup smart actions for it and is running good. i will be keeping track of the battery performance and post in a few days. But I am not having any problems that are being talked about on here. That's what kept me from updating to JB. I was on the .215 leak and was getting 48-55 hrs on a charge with 3.00 hrs screen-time. But I took the leap, and so far I'm glad I did. You may find little problems but rest assured you will get answers here from a great group of people!

:rockon:

tomthbomb

Reaction score
I was on the .215 leak and was getting 48-55 hrs on a charge with 3.00 hrs screen-time.

:rockon:

I can squeeze out 40 or so hours but I use 5 - 6 hours of talk time using Bluetooth. Do you use much talk to get the 48 - 55 hours?