Recent Home++ issues?

OP
BavarianBuilt

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I ended up ditching Home++ altogether today. I installed Home++ the day I bought my phone and let me say, without Home++ this phone runs fantastic. Absolutely no lag between screens and everything just runs so smooth. To make up for getting rid of Home++, I downloaded Beautiful Widgets and am loving it so far. Between getting rid of Home++ and downloading Beautiful Widgets, I feel like I'm using a brand new phone. Now I am patiently waiting for the Android 2.1 update.

msheldon

Reaction score
I haven't had any more issues than usual. Once or twice a week it says it's not responding, close or wait. I always tell it wait, and it always responds immediately. I'm running with five screens, endless scrolling.

Currently I'm running it on Sholes 2.0.3. I tried the 2.1 launcher, but was mostly unimpressed. IMO Home ++ is still a bit better.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't don't what happened either, I was using home++ without problems for a while but all of a sudden it got really bad and force closed a lot. I went back to it because I found that it was stable again, but it just started crapping out on me so I ended up switching back to GDE and it's been working flawlessly.

zz500

Reaction score
Put me on the list of dumping home ++. I dig it, but it's still way too buggy for me. My droid runs perfectly right now. I've installed / uninstalled Home ++ probably 5 or 6 times now. I think I'm done with it now.

droider4life

Reaction score
I have been thinking of dumping it also due to the force closing and the extreme lag... my story is the same as everyone else it seems.. it use to run way smooth but lately not so much... pretty sure I will be ditching it as well...

natty_lite

Reaction score
I'm using 5. Have been for almost 3 weeks and haven't experienced anything that could even be misinterpreted as an issue. I don't know what you guys are doing with your phones that is causing such a problem.

droider4life

Reaction score
Mine was just normal everyday use and it started force closing quite frequently.... the lag I thought was minor though noticeable and I just went back to factory home and its so much smoother now without lag!!! I really liked home++ too but oh well...