Receiving Videos

akumako17

Reaction score
Most of the people that send me videos arent using a smartphone, let alone a Droid. The problem that I am having is that I get the video part, but there is no audio to go with it. Is there anything that I can do to make it so I can watch these videos on my phone???

(I have even tried sending them to my email and watching them on my phone through there and still have the same results, video without the audio :mad:)

OP
A

akumako17

Reaction score
Apparently I am the only one having this issue??? Sucks big time

digerati

Reaction score
hm, i just got a video and there was audio. make sure your media volume is up. (play the video and use the volume rocker)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
hm, i just got a video and there was audio. make sure your media volume is up. (play the video and use the volume rocker)

Media Volume is separate from Phone Volume....Adjust the Vol. while the media is playing....

OP
A

akumako17

Reaction score
I thought that might be the case and already tried that and got the same results

digerati

Reaction score
have you tried with other videos that you know work?

OP
A

akumako17

Reaction score
Yes I have I hav e eventaken my own videos and checked and I get the audio there. I have even taken a video that was on my old phone moved it to my new card and I know it worked on my old phone but it doesn't work on this one