Received my promo items and..........

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
... the envelope has a hole in it and there is nothing inside.

Bummer.

I sent LG an email with picture of the envelope. Hopefully they can file a claim and reship my items.

Thanks USPS.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I got my leather back, packaged in a small envelope, inside a big box. What a waste of packaging!
Sorry you had this happen. I sure hope they help you out!

Sent from my Verizon G4

OP
M

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Anyone ever have to contact LG before? Sill haven't heard back from them about my missing stuff.

OP
M

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
After two email attempts to the promotions department, I contacted LG customer support. They were not able to help and told me to email the promotions department. After telling them I had tried that, they gave me an 800 number to call. I thought I'd finally get this resolved. But the number they gave me is disconnected.

The deciding factor to buy the G4 over the Nexus 6 was the promotion.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
What a bummer. I would call LG USA Corporate in CA.

OP
M

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
What a bummer. I would call LG USA Corporate in CA.

Looks like that's what I'll have to do. Do you know where I can find that number? The only one I can seem to find is (800) 243-0000.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Screen Shot 2015-07-24 at 11.52.51 AM.png

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Yeah, the lgpromotions email address seems to be really terrible at answering. I was concerned they wouldn't accept my Verizon receipt because it didn't have my name printed on it, so I asked them twice with no response, but it luckily went through and I got it in the mail friday

OP
M

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Yeah, the lgpromotions email address seems to be really terrible at answering. I was concerned they wouldn't accept my Verizon receipt because it didn't have my name printed on it, so I asked them twice with no response, but it luckily went through and I got it in the mail friday

I'm not having any luck with emails or phone calls. I really wish I didn't choose this phone. Especially if this is how LG support is. Between the issue with my promotional items and the lack of a few basic features, it almost makes me sick knowing how much I paid for this phone and how much I'm beginning to hate it.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I tend to agree. I do like a lot of things with this phone, but there are so many bugs with Voice Mate when plugging in aux cables, really crappy screen sensitivity, lag, internet connection drops from WiFi, and battery life that is no better than your average smartphone 2-3 years ago. Plus, the Remote Control app doesn't detect a ton of cable boxes that Samsung phones do, and its notification widget seems to work 40% of the time you hit a button. All inexcusable things for a 2015 flagship, aside from maybe IR blaster stuff.

I've just been so busy with a move, two jobs, and looking for my lost pet that I couldn't return it within the 14 day period after getting a replacement to see if it was any better. At both Verizon stores I went to, the sales reps completely insulted LG saying they always send them crap phones and that they barely sell any. I was told that this phone comes in for problems more than any at their store, but I foolishly chalked it up to people who just don't know android very well; people tend to either go for Sammy or Apple around here.