reboots with launcher pro?

mikex

Reaction score
I started getting random reboots when I fsbfed back to stock froyo, and found the perpetrator to be launcher pro plus. Just wondering if anybody else is having this issue, or if its something in the flashing back I did.

Reaction score
I've never had an issue like this with LPP. I've been using the paid version since a month after I got the phone, too.

Are you sure it was Launcher Pro? Maybe it was something interacting with LPP and was actually masking the problem? Not meaning to be insulting or anything by asking this, but is it a fully legit copy?

OP
mikex

mikex

Reaction score
I've never had an issue like this with LPP. I've been using the paid version since a month after I got the phone, too.

Are you sure it was Launcher Pro? Maybe it was something interacting with LPP and was actually masking the problem? Not meaning to be insulting or anything by asking this, but is it a fully legit copy?

its legit and only started after a s bf and restore through titanium backup. but there's a lot of comments in the market about force closes with launcher pro.

CASHPOINT

Reaction score
I started getting random reboots when I fsbfed back to stock froyo, and found the perpetrator to be launcher pro plus. Just wondering if anybody else is having this issue, or if its something in the flashing back I did.

I had the same issue when rooted with Froyo. I did not try LauncherPro with GB. I uninstalled it. There are many apps to take its place.