Rebooting

Richard Baker

Reaction score
Since getting GB ota I have had 5 reboots and had to pull the battery twice.....here we go again,anyone else?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MrKleen

Reaction score
No, that is really odd. I don't think you will find that to be a common problem. If I were you I would simply do a Factory Data Reset to freshen up your install and I bet it will resolve your issue.

Good Luck!

Blacksheep427

Reaction score
Since getting GB ota I have had 5 reboots and had to pull the battery twice.....here we go again,anyone else?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I've had 5 or 6 reboots myself since GB. I also have random, low volume issue, no voice mail notifications, some total system freezes as well. If this continues, VZW rep said I get replacement. Even I am fed up with this phone. Part of the reason I left TMO was because I had multiple phone replacements that did not fix the issue. It won't take too much more and I will be demanding another model phone. I could root, I know this. I should not have to in order to enjoy my phone. Without problems like this! HTC and VZW dropped the ball too much with this blunderbolt. Dropping the ball equals losing the game.

Last edited: