Reboot Problem

mattcrecelius

Reaction score
I'm running v0.4 with Nextheme and my phone keeps rebooting when I have it hooked up to the car charger in the car dock and it reaches 100% percent charged.
I have car dock disabled using the BB toolkit.

Any ideas on what's going on here or is this just a bug???

mike919

Reaction score
I'm running v0.4 with Nextheme and my phone keeps rebooting when I have it hooked up to the car charger in the car dock and it reaches 100% percent charged.
I have car dock disabled using the BB toolkit.

Any ideas on what's going on here or is this just a bug???

haven't heard of this before. is it a MOTO car charger or aftermarket? I've heard of issues with the phone going wacky when you attach a charger not made by MOTO.

does it reboot on the car charger when NOT in the dock? there is a little magnet in the dock that tells the phone to swtich to carmode... if you have it disabled when you put it in, maybe something goes haywire...

OP
M

mattcrecelius

Reaction score
all moto accessories...

I first noticed it when I was listening to Slacker radio while in dock hooked up to charger. I thought it was an issue with Slacker. After doing it a few times I realized after it booted back up that it said it was 100% charged. Then it did it when I wasn't running Slacker so I realized it had to be something with reaching a full charge.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
Are you overclocking? Is so, what frequency do you run it at while it is connected via usb in your car dock?