Real Estate Apps

jsmeaton

Reaction score
I am a real estate agent with a new Droid X. I am interested in what apps there are available for my phone. I have already downloaded the Zillow app, and a mortgage calculator.
Any thougts or suggestions out there?

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I have Zillow and some mortgage calculators also. Many of the big RE companies and some mls systems have apps. Check yours. Most of the big home warranty companies have apps, check your favorite. I also have Real Estate Terms, ZipRealty, and Safe Neighborhood

J

Justin Kemp

APP Real Estate located in the mountains of Boone, NC. With over 100 years of combined real estate experience, we are a team of Boone, NC real estate agents dedicated to providing the highest level of performance. Our desire is to serve the Blowing Rock real estate, Boone real estate, and NC High Country real estate markets with unparalleled professionalism and personal service, providing our clients with a fulfilling experience in attaining their real estate goals.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
APP Real Estate located in the mountains of Boone, NC. With over 100 years of combined real estate experience, we are a team of Boone, NC real estate agents dedicated to providing the highest level of performance. Our desire is to serve the Blowing Rock real estate, Boone real estate, and NC High Country real estate markets with unparalleled professionalism and personal service, providing our clients with a fulfilling experience in attaining their real estate goals.

What do you pay for this add on DF?