Razr Maxx Browser and Keyboard Bugs...

booksavvy

Reaction score
Everytime I press "back" button on DRM it skips 2-3 pages. I have exhausted every "settings" option with no fix yet. Is this a bug? If so, what is a better browser for this phone?
I have used Atrix stock browser for 2 years, utterly perfect.
Also, Swype is making me grind my teeth. Used this on Atrix, too, with very few complaints. On DRM Swypes settings keep reverting to default every time I restart it. Seriously, it has taken me 5+ minutes to type this because I don't want to go to settings and potentially lose this page when I come back.
Suggestions (desperately and pleadingly) welcomed.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Everytime I press "back" button on DRM it skips 2-3 pages. I have exhausted every "settings" option with no fix yet. Is this a bug? If so, what is a better browser for this phone?
I have used Atrix stock browser for 2 years, utterly perfect.
Also, Swype is making me grind my teeth. Used this on Atrix, too, with very few complaints. On DRM Swypes settings keep reverting to default every time I restart it. Seriously, it has taken me 5+ minutes to type this because I don't want to go to settings and potentially lose this page when I come back.
Suggestions (desperately and pleadingly) welcomed.

I'm sorry to hear you are having these troubles with your phone. I haven't experienced the multiple page "back" skipping, but I am only one user. Perhaps someone else can comment. There are certainly other browsers, including Dolphin and Firefox to name a couple, but whether they also will exhibit these issues for you is to be determined by you.

As for the Swype issues, I don't think I fully understand what Swype is doing that is causing you problems. Perhaps either you could elaborate or maybe someone else who is more intuitive than I can make sense of it.

On thing's for certain, we're here to help.

Good luck! ;)

Zandar

Reaction score
I have the same issue with the back button on the stock browser. I installed Dolphin Browser HD and it works a treat. If you've never used Dolphin, you'll probably like a bunch of the features it comes with (themed browser, tabbed browsing, a few others). Just as fast as stock, too. I've oscillated between the stock browser and Dolphin HD since my OG Droid.

chadrp

Reaction score
Ive had the same issue withe the back arrow skipping pages for about 2 weeks now. It has also started giving me a blank white screen at start up. I hit the home button and try again. Second time it goes to white screen and then back to home. WThird time is the charm cuz it will then open. Will have to give dolphin a try.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Same here, only seems to happen when I am on the mobile Facebook site though so it is not that big of a deal for me.