Razr love!

killboredom

Reaction score
Coming up on three weeks with Razr and couldn't be happier (ok, not entirely true).

I do have data connection problems, bouncing between wifi, 4g, 3g and the occasional nothing at all. Part of me thinks its the inconstancy with 4g coverage...if it weren't so spotty,I wouldn't notice the switching so much.

Still the form factor and build quality of this phone has me all smiles. I often find myself touching it just to admire how it feels.

Its stupid fast. Every benchmark I run churns out chart topping scores, at or above the galaxy 2 and well above the rezound.

The screen used to bug me, not having hd res, but I have grown so used to it and have actually just finished reading my first book on a phone with no qualms regarding text fuzziness.

Now when I see bits of news about the gnex or rezound, I skim for a second, then stop, knowing I don't really care anymore and am happy as a clam with the razr.

I'm going to keep on loving this phone and feel like a kid at Christmas when we get ICS.

I think the next phone that's likely to tempt me will be the inevitable US HD version of the razr...but even then, who knows.

Cheers all, just wanted to share!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

ambush72

Reaction score
I am probably not a very useful source for information when it comes to smart phones. This is my first one. However, I would still like to put my two cents worth. I absolutely love the Razr! It is users friendly, so many features that I'm becoming familiar from Swype to emails to the myriads of available apps. I'm in the Twin Cities in MN & the 4G speeds are incredible. I don't know how I went this long without jumping into the smartphone arena. I'm almost 40 years old. So much to catch up with and so little time. I've had it for two weeks now & I still haven't played Angry Birds!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

satarecah

Reaction score
its a really good phone me coming from at&ts s1 and s2 lines yes even the skyrocket this phone seems faster and i have the others rooted etc and had my s1 running custom roms i didnt to the skyrocket because i had it for such a short peroid of time and the fact a dual core phone running same ui and os shouldnt need a power boost through a custom rom...

Captmilk

Reaction score

You picked a great phone for your first one, take the time to read through all the helpful posts and don't be afraid to try some of the hacks and mods.