Random Shutdowns

Thach

Reaction score
I did a quick search to see if this has been posted about yet and came up with nothing so sorry if this has been discussed. Just recently, about 20 mins ago my Droid powered off while just laying on my table. I turned it back on and about 10 mins later it did it again. Its still stock, I have not installed any new apps or anything like that in a few days. I am a little stunned at what is going on. If there is anyone out there that has had the same problem and can help with a solution I would appreciate the help.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hmm... well if it's stock it shouldn't be overheating, but try downloading Temp monitor from the market and see what kind of temperature readings its giving you. If you aren't keeping the Droid in a cool environment it's possible that it's overheating.

OP
Thach

Thach

Reaction score
I already have one installed and thats the first thing that I checked even though it ddin't feel any warmer than normal. It was running about 95°F at the time. Honestly it hasn't happened since I first made this thread so it seems that the problem corrected itself. Thanks for your suggestions though.