random reboot.

bryanbmx

Reaction score
My phone keeps randomly rebooting. I'm rooted with BB anyone have any idea. It is getting really annouying.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
well, we need more details. is that bugless beast or busy box. if its bugless the cpu settings might be too high. such as, for example, 1.2 Ghz on a droid it will cause the phone to reboot when the volatage gets too high. Umm, do you have setcpu installed? did you just root it? you also might want to try a different rom if my advice doesnt help.

OP
B

bryanbmx

Reaction score
Yeah its bugless beast. I have setcpu was running 1.1 moved it down to 1 see if that help also have minfreemanager for my task killer instead of advanced task killer could that be it? Seems to happen most when I push a lot of buttons.

dr01dm0dd3r

Reaction score
yeah, actually that might be the problem. If you dont mind paying 1.99 or .99 not sure which one, but Advanced Task Manager is one of the best task killer apps out there. YOu can exclude apps such as your setcpu, and it includes a widget that, with one push, ends all apps, except the ones you excluded. so to figure out for sure if thats the problem, you could uninstall that minimanager app and use your phone normally and see if that was it

beneharris

Reaction score
what version of BB are you running? if its v.1 you shouldn't have a task killer, that is already taken care of, and they are probably interfering