Rabbit Launcher 3D Home Replacement

RabbitLauncher

Reaction score
The “Rabbit Launcher” is a light-weight, high-performance android home replacement that offers full support for 3D effects and animation. You will find that the Rabbit Launcher’s vivid 3D, animated themes/live wallpaper are unmatched by any other available in the market.

ridinghoodscreen.jpg

The following animated theme is based on a “high tech” concept and represents a circuit board in an artistic fashion. The glowing lights move from place to place, bringing this theme to life. Great if you want something a little more sophisticated and not so cutesy.

Download the Circuit Board Theme for Free

IZH6WYCtTyZnurzrD_HOIay-kaQGpFeW-p3_HeYf3rwgonVLegNGp3dI3FO9uncH0g

TuKG8dRS-tGX9dgcMrChP2xnCTDqAzh4i0SqP54nONbmtcC0SXhXnF5Czj2jH43Hu8A

[video=youtube;DQS57FqM198]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DQS57FqM198[/video]

Download the Rabbit Launcher for FREE at Google Play!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xquare.rabbitlauncher

Rabbit Launcher Twitter:
Rabbit Launcher (@RabbitLauncher) on Twitter

More Themes
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Rabbit+Launcher+Dev+Team

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm gonna give this a whirl....

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Its got some serious redraw, at least on the D3. Looks stunning though.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Interesting. I'll give it a go as well.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I have been using Go Launcher for a while now so that is what I'm comparing your app to. I've seen it before and I passed on it because all your themes were to cutsie. So thank you for making a better theme.

Now for the launcher. It's not bad. At first it was a little slow but after everything was loaded it became faster. You do have a ways to go before you reach the level of polish that GL has. To be honest there was nothing that really made your launcher stand out from the rest. GL is faster and smoother with more options and themes. Now maybe i'm missing something with the 3d. It really didn't look 3d to me. Yes the box icons spinning at the bottom looked 3d but it really wasn't that impressive. I also don't like that the home screen is the one on the far side and not the center one but that's minor. You're moving in the right direction but you're not there yet. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on your app and maybe try it again somewhere down the line.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

OP
R

RabbitLauncher

Reaction score
Thank you for your comments!

We are continually working to make the Rabbit Launcher ever better.

Just as a note, the "Circuit Board" theme is more a display of the launcher's smooth animation rather than it's 3D effects. Certain themes utilize the launcher's 3D capabilities more than others. (Chaos Kitchen, Sunset, etc.)

Thanks again for your time.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
You can set the middle as your home screen by using the edit tab. The 3d effect is dependent on the theme it seems. On one of the youtube videos it really impresses since when you hide icons the screen moves based on the gyro. Its got a bit to go, but has the signs of being a unique launcher for sure.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
RabbitLauncher said:
We are continually working to make the Rabbit Launcher ever better.

Just as a note, the "Circuit Board" theme is more a display of the launcher's smooth animation rather than it's 3D effects. Certain themes utilize the launcher's 3D capabilities more than others. (Chaos Kitchen, Sunset, etc.)

Thanks again for your time.

Ok, that makes sense about the 3d. Your app has some great potential. I look forward to seeing what themes you come out with. I really am going to keep an eye on your app. I do like it. I only keep a theme on my phone for a few weeks. Icons and clock I keep longer but change the wallpaper up. That's the kind of user I am. And thanks for following your post up. It's important that people know your committed to improving your app. I'm impressed by it.

OP
R

RabbitLauncher

Reaction score
Ok, that makes sense about the 3d. Your app has some great potential. I look forward to seeing what themes you come out with. I really am going to keep an eye on your app. I do like it. I only keep a theme on my phone for a few weeks. Icons and clock I keep longer but change the wallpaper up. That's the kind of user I am. And thanks for following your post up. It's important that people know your committed to improving your app. I'm impressed by it.

No thank YOU for taking out the time to download Rabbit and giving us feedback! And that goes for everyone else on this thread. :biggrin:

It is important for us to find out what users are looking for.

Have a great day!