Quicken App, syncs to PC?

richtheruler

Reaction score
I've looked all over for a Quicken app that syncs with my Quicken PC checking & savings and can't find one. Does anyone know how to do this or if this app exists? I know Intuit owns the mint app. Will that work?

Natey2

Reaction score
Quicken Online (now extinct) gave way to Mint.com

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/27/tech/web/intuit-mint-quicken/index.html

Quicken appears to be only available under Windows. I've been using Quicken for over a decade, and it is a great app to keep track of your expenses. But with desktop-only apps slowly disappearing, I wonder how long Quicken will be around.

Mint is great too, and I have immediate access to my expenses on my phone.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk

JRParsons

Reaction score
I researched this pretty extensively a while back, there is nothing around like the old pocket Quicken. What I ended up doing was getting Pocket Money, both for Android and for my desktop. The desktop program isn't as good as Quicken, but it's also considerably cheaper. The good thing is it Syncs wirelessly really well.
There are apps that say their data can be imported and exported to and from Quicken, but after wasting about $20 in apps I found none of them worked well.

I am now really used to Pocket Money and use it everyday.

Although it has no sync capabilities, Mint is a good app for what it does, I have contacted Quicken, and they have thanked me for my imput, but at the time, had no plans to release an app like Landware's Pocket Quicken.