QuickDesk app.. AWESOME

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Having troubles getting this to leave launcher pro as my homescreen launcher yet be able to use this to pop up the screen. I like the concept, just trying to get it set up right.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Having troubles getting this to leave launcher pro as my homescreen launcher yet be able to use this to pop up the screen. I like the concept, just trying to get it set up right.

I was thinking the same thing as u but now I have launcher pro as default homescreen and then use the long press of search button for this. Works great

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I was thinking the same thing as u but now I have launcher pro as default homescreen and then use the long press of search button for this. Works great

Glad it wasn't just me. the Rescue Squad shouldn't get stuck...it just looks bad:)

I saw that option but like the longpress of search for voicesearching. I don't use it often but when I do its handy. Usually its when I'm in the car.

I do like the concept of having double taps, single taps, and long presses for our 4 softkeys though. Someone should run with that idea.

Techenigma

Reaction score
This is why I love this forum. I would never have found this great app without this place. Once I got it set up properly this is single handedly the most useful app I have. Let me clear off 3 pages of widgets I used to maintain just so I had constant access to them but this one app and a few folders set on it do the same job. Its like a little HUD available with a couple taps.

Since I was able to kill all those widgets my launcher sped up noticeably too.

Asterisk

Reaction score
This app is one of the best apps for multitasking that I have used. After viewing the setup and getting everything set the right way it is awesome. The only problem that I see or wish was added was that it took all the homescreens you have or you could add like 3 more screens to add more things.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How are you all setting it up?

Are you using the search key longpress?

What's your main launcher set as?

Phreaker47

Reaction score

You have to initially make quickdesk your default home launcher... but then in the quickdesk settings, tell it to make launcherpro the app that launches when you press the home key.

Relex

Reaction score
Great app, I can't remember how many times I've opened the browser and forgot to turn on the wifi.

How do I add icon for apps? I got rid of messaging but wan to add handcent.