Quick Question about SD cards in Droid X

Raven375

Reaction score
I am wondering how I can move things to SD card like certain Apps, but most of all pictures. I have gone into Manage Apps and the option is there but not highlighted so really not an option. I just synced 100 pics and I want them on SD card. Didnt have the option as to where I wanted when I synced. Thanks for any help..Someone told me newer apps will have this move option but nothing I have downloaded yet has let me move an app

Dalverny63

Reaction score
as far as the apps go if it has the option to move it u can other wise u cant .....and gor the pix pull ur turn on ur phone open gallery if pic are there still then they are on the phone if they aren't there then they are on the sdcard

Sent from DX runnin Chuck 3.1

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
There is a good chance the pictures are already on your SD card. Most sync apps put them there if the card is available.

Plug your phone into you computer. Pull down notifications and tap on USB Connection. Choose USB Mass Storage. The SD card will be mounted to your computer. Go browsing though the folders and see if you can find the pictures.

When you get ready to unplug the phone be sure to first eject, or unmount, the SD card from the computer. Just right click on the SD card and choose the proper option. You may want to go back to the notifications, USB Connection before unplugging the phone and return the USB mode to what it was before. Or leave it if you want he card automatically mounted whenever you plug into the computer.

BTW, my synced pictures show up in a folder with the same name as my syncing software.