Question regarding AOL email account with RAZR M

skankr

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have had my RAZR M for a week now, and I am loving this phone. I upgraded from a Droid 2. Its like night and day. I just have a question regarding my aol email account. I have the aol account as my primary e-mail along with the gmail account for the phone. on my droid 2, when I deleted the e-mail from a different source (ie, my home or work computer) the emails would also delete on the aol account on my droid 2. This does not appear to be the case on the RAZR M. Whenever I delete an email on a computer, the emails remain onmy phone. I would have to manually delete them from the phone again. I have jellybean installed on this phone. There did not appear to be anything in the phone email setting regarding this issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hank

buldog

Reaction score
Make sure folder sync is enabled. Are you using an AOL app, the native razrm AOL email, or the generic email?

OP
S

skankr

Reaction score
I feel kind of stupid, but how do I sync the folders. I looked in the email settings and I did not see anything with regards to the folder sync. Also, I use the native razr m aol email account.
Thanks

buldog

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't seem to get that one to work, keeps telling me I have the wrong username/password even though it is correct (there have been similar issues with ymail that seem to randomly correct themselves).

When I use the 'other' email setup it works and from the inbox if I hit menu it gives me the choice to sync folders.