Question on Launcher pro plus

cromo8

Reaction score
anybody that has the messaging widget, how do you change which messager it picks when it you slect one, i had it sent to handcent then my phone kinda freaked out and changed i to the stock one and i cannot change it back

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
But handcent is just SMS, MMS. :icon_eek:

Oh...you want it to open that program instead of the default... gottcha. Nope don't think so.

bennyj

Reaction score
anybody that has the messaging widget, how do you change which messager it picks when it you slect one, i had it sent to handcent then my phone kinda freaked out and changed i to the stock one and i cannot change it back

Hit menu > settings > manage applications > select the tab "All". Scroll down to messaging > Tap it > scroll to bottom > select clear defaults.

Now hit the reply button on the messaging widgets, It should ask you to select a default. Select Handcent. see if that works for ya.

DebianDog

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
61f02926-7411-c694.jpg

Hit menu > settings > manage applications > select the tab "All". Scroll down to messaging > Tap it > scroll to bottom > select clear defaults.

Now hit the reply button on the messaging widgets, It should ask you to select a default. Select Handcent. see if that works for ya.

I was wrong and not worthy! Thanks!dancedroid