Question on Google Listen/Reader and Signatures in POP Email

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Two questions:

1. How do you add signatures to your POP email address? I have been all over the settings and can't figure this seemingly basic issue out.

2. I use Google Listen for podcasts and FeedR for my RSS feeds. Both sync with Google Reader. But I don't want Google Listen to sync with it because it then puts my podcasts in FeedR. Anyone know how to change this?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
1.) Can't be done in 2.1 IIRC...But is fixed in 2.2
2.) Never used either....

twtaylor3

Reaction score
Two questions:

1. How do you add signatures to your POP email address? I have been all over the settings and can't figure this seemingly basic issue out.

2. I use Google Listen for podcasts and FeedR for my RSS feeds. Both sync with Google Reader. But I don't want Google Listen to sync with it because it then puts my podcasts in FeedR. Anyone know how to change this?
#1) Today I found "Inserty" in the Market (free) and it works great for inserting signatures in email on my Droid1. It inserts your custom text items into any app. Froyo offers a signature but it only appears in new emails. I found no way to get it to show up in reply/fwd emails. I had to use the slide-out keyboard to get Froyo's to setup a multi-line signature.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't overlook other email apps that offer the functionality that you want. You don't have to use the stock apps.