Quake 2 n 3 on our precious Milestone!!!!!

Ashtrix

Reaction score
Hi gUYz... did any one succesfully installed Quake 2 or quake 3 on milestone????

check dis video OUt!!!

[video=youtube;q9Xaz7ECI4M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Xaz7ECI4M]YouTube - Quake 2 and 3 for Droid[/video]
:icon_eek:

plzz id any one do know abt it PLZZZ POSt It!!!
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
How old are you, btw? Quake 2 and 3 is available for Android for quite a long time now... You should just have used the search function...

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It was very necessary to post your comment, Rot. True story.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yea this is old news, but people post a thousand times asking what 'rooting' is or why their gmail isnt working anymore.. So I don't hold a grudge against this poster.

Ashtrix, it is very cool. I have tried to get Q3 on my Droid but was not successful. I think I was missing some files that I needed for it to run. I gave up too soon I guess, but I figure it would be soooo hard to play anyway so who cares. That was my stat of mind...

OP
A

Ashtrix

Reaction score
@Rotkaeqpchen

DUde i stay in India i ve got my milestone just 5 days ago!!

i ve rooted my phone succesfully n got sum boot animations,milestone overclocking.....etc

n i also know that Quake is available for android since a very long time im A NEWBIE to all this thing so ive just asked how to get that thing into my phone !!!!!!!!

plzz can u guys post the procedure for doing this!!!

btw THAnx icculusX and Rotkaeqpchen..........

Rotkaeqpchen

Reaction score
Hey Ashtrix,

sorry for my post, I didnt mean to flame at you. sorry, and have fun with your droid. :)

sry again

OP
A

Ashtrix

Reaction score
HEy don't take it seriously !!!!!!!
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

and can u plzz post the instructions for doing the installation if you do know about it!!

Thankx in advance:)