Put your live wallpaper requests here!!

alm0614

Reaction score
Alright, I have a free weekend and I am up for making some live wallpapers.. a few qualifications though:

please post a link to the image you want..

1) I will make any image you want with the neural idea, basically any color LEDS going over any image. If you want a logo cutout and put on top of the gray background let please say so... If you just want an image with LEDS on top of it.. say so as well..

2) I can also make any image have the ripple effect.. Pleas be specific with what you want.

Please Post what ROM you are using so I know it is possible/how I have to make yours

Post your requests here.. and I will add them throughout the weekend. PS. These have only been tested to work on BB V0.9, but I have heard they work on UD.. so try them out. And they are installed via update.zip

as always, a donation would be much appreciated as college isnt getting cheaper, link below

Reaction score
just red and white as the colors no ripple effect please and thanks

Attachments

• atlanta_braves_widescreen_wallpaper.jpg
    atlanta_braves_widescreen_wallpaper.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 30,785
OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
do you want the logos "cut out" and overlayed on top of the nexus bg or just the image you had straight up

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
please let me know if this works.. install via update.zip method

AsLWP.zip

John18

Reaction score
any chance you could make a dopplar radar as a live wallpaper?

If not, i would like to have the Phillies 2008 world series ring. it would be awesome if you could add like sparkles like the diamonds were sparkling.

phillies_world_series_ring_baseballsffembeddedprod_affiliate138.jpg

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
please read the OP with my 2 possibilities, those 2 things are the only 2 types of LWPs i can make. if you want one of those two... i will gladly do so for you with the image of your choice..

John18

Reaction score
please read the OP with my 2 possibilities, those 2 things are the only 2 types of LWPs i can make. if you want one of those two... i will gladly do so for you with the image of your choice..

what are "LED's" over any image?

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
like the neural network wallpaper, the lights moving up/down and left/right over the image.. the lights can be any color you choose

John18

Reaction score
could i use that phillies image and then have blue LED's.

also, if i could have multiple colors of LED's then i would love if you could make Red and Blue ones...

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
yep, you can have up to 4 colors.. and do you want just that image, or cut out the ring and put it on a dark background and ill put a cool shadow effect on it

OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
here's what i was gonna use for the background then with red and blue lights moving across it.. sound good?

Attachments

• pyramid_background.png
    pyramid_background.png
    524 KB · Views: 613
OP
A

alm0614

Reaction score
here is the LWP i made using that image with blue and red leds.. let me know if you want something else and how it works..

PhilliesLWP.zip

John18

Reaction score
dude that looks awesome. cant wait to get home from work so i can put it on my phone. unless i can already do it without the usb cable from my phone directly.