Project Durden Compiled By Came a Droid Mod Dev Bugs Fixed !!!!

jmart8684

Reaction score
backing up and gonna throw on in a few minutes...can i use clockwork right now with it, or do i have to switch back to sprecovery?

rsmcjr

Reaction score
i'm a bit put off at the moment with it, i know it's not complete and i may be doing something wrong, since i am deff not a genius but, when i flashed this i lost all the apps i had, everything! i can see most of them on the sd card but i can't use any of them, all the game apps i had, gone......i reinstalled setcpu and it won't go above 800mhz....i was running at 1.2ghz and was rock solid on DM, again, if i am wrong( and I hope I am because I am a HUGE fan of DM) please tell/help me fix my phone, i did a nandroid and titanium back up before i did this but titanium was wiped so that was useless and nandroid did not bring back my phone....all the hype about an incredible new rom and mine was too cool already.....:icon_eek: was better than than it is now....

welterbf123

Reaction score
i'm a bit put off at the moment with it, i know it's not complete and i may be doing something wrong, since i am deff not a genius but, when i flashed this i lost all the apps i had, everything! i can see most of them on the sd card but i can't use any of them, all the game apps i had, gone......i reinstalled setcpu and it won't go above 800mhz....i was running at 1.2ghz and was rock solid on DM, again, if i am wrong( and I hope I am because I am a HUGE fan of DM) please tell/help me fix my phone, i did a nandroid and titanium back up before i did this but titanium was wiped so that was useless and nandroid did not bring back my phone....all the hype about an incredible new rom and mine was too cool already.....:icon_eek: was better than than it is now....

Well, let's see....If you did a nandroid backup you should be able to get back to where you were before all of this debauchery happened. You probably wiped your phone before you loaded Durden, which is the right thing to do, but you have to go into the market and redownload Titanium backup so you can restore your apps. Once they're restored you should be back in business. Also, the kernel in Durden is different than the one you were using, so SetCPU needs to be reconfigured to match the new one. Hope this helps!

Last edited:

rsmcjr

Reaction score
thank you welterbf123, i thought i'd be good with the nandroidb/u too...but it just froze and quit working, when i went back to it...nothing...i have titaniam on the phone again....do i need the paid version? the free version will not let me restore apps off the sd card...at least not that i have been able to find.

welterbf123

Reaction score
thank you welterbf123, i thought i'd be good with the nandroidb/u too...but it just froze and quit working, when i went back to it...nothing...i have titaniam on the phone again....do i need the paid version? the free version will not let me restore apps off the sd card...at least not that i have been able to find.

The only difference between the paid version and the free version is that the free version makes you restore your apps one at a time whereas the paid version will do all of them in one batch process.

Icculus760

Reaction score
very smooth, clean look, no issues on my end...works for me!

Last edited:

bizzshow

Reaction score
Its a great rom with one flaw in my mind the kernel I love the idea behind it but a 458 on quadrant isn't good at all. Give me one with a higher threshold and I'm all in. This rom is a solid contender and I'm glad you guys took your time and did it right. Just wish for a little more speed.
Oh btw I don't have setcpu installed so I see min and Max through quadrant