##PROGRAM doesnt work for me..?

CKyle22

Reaction score
Maybe I'm stupid, but everytime I dial ##PROGRAM and press the call button I get "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, your call cannot be completed as dialed, check the number and try again"

Is it because I'm using the 2.1 rom?

I'm referring to this:

- Improve Call Audio Quality

• Dial ##7764726 (##PROGRAM) and act as if you were going to call that number.
  • Enter 000000 for the SPC Password and then tap Verify
  • Tap on "04 Vocode"
  • Tap on EVRC-B than Apply
  • The phone should automatically reset a few seconds afterward. If not, power cycle the phone

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Might be..2.1 here and I get the same message.

Mojo

Reaction score
Was the 2.1 dump pulled from an HTC? If so it may take HTC's programing code... I dont know just throwing out suggestions.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Mine is now saying Verizon Wireless on the lock screen and not TCDA64

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score
I give up on 2.1 until it's as perfect as 2.0.1. I switched back. I'll be following it religiously though!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I give up on 2.1 until it's as perfect as 2.0.1. I switched back. I'll be following it religiously though!

That's cool...

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's cool...
You guys amaze me and are also my heroes for attempting these hacks. I am too chicken I guess that I'm going to brick my Droid if I tried to do the 2.1 O.S. like you guys did.

And Backnblack - they didn't show the Steelers game here yesterday, but watched it on the internet....WHAT A GAME!!!

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

That's cool...
You guys amaze me and are also my heroes for attempting these hacks. I am too chicken I guess that I'm going to brick my Droid if I tried to do the 2.1 O.S. like you guys did.

And Backnblack - they didn't show the Steelers game here yesterday, but watched it on the internet....WHAT A GAME!!!

Yes it was...They almost gave it away again....But nice pull out!

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score

That's cool...

If you have recovery installed you have nothing to fear, since you can back up your phone as is with Nandroid. I went in and out of 3 bricks like that.