Profile switcher

Phin

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm looking for a profile switcher that works. need something for work, meetings and home also night. Tried a few but nothing I really liked or worked well. any ideas?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
It has been ages since I've looked into these but I used to use Profiles by egg n stone. There are countless threads on this topic that you can refer to as well.

It would help to post what you've tried unless you want people potentially suggesting what you've already tried.

spydergirl

Reaction score
I've been using the egg'n'stone app for about a year and really like it, EXCEPT that I can't get my PHONE RINGER to RING in the "night" mode - no matter what I do - which has me on the hunt for one that actually WORKS. I liked it alot otherwise except for that one problem. Unfortunately I can't seem to find ANY profile app that actually lets my phone ringer RING in the night mode while keeping all my other notifications and media options on silent. It's either ALL on silent (including the phone ringer - even I have the volume set at the highest setting) or ALL notifications are on. So frustrating. Sorry - didn't mean to hijack your thread, but I'm looking for the same thing...... a good profiles app that WORKS right. But I still do recommend the egg'n'stone app. I've liked it alot.

thereegavin

Reaction score
It has been ages since I've looked into these

seo4.jpg
signature.jpg

xiaoliu3.jpg

spydergirl

Reaction score
I FINALLY FOUND ONE THAT WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!!! "Simple Sound Profile Widget" !!! MY PHONE ACTUALLY *RINGS* IN THE NIGHT PROFILE MODE!!! I'M SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my DROID PRO using Tapatalk