Profile Picture Problem

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really would like to get a profile picture to work. I've tried direct uploading from my computer and pasting from my Photobucket account. Every time I get a failed attempt. Here's what I'm trying to use if anyone can help me out. The current size I have it at is at 67x38 and 1.62 KB. Thanks in advance for your advice or help.

Vulcan1.jpg

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really would like to get a profile picture to work. I've tried direct uploading from my computer and pasting from my Photobucket account. Every time I get a failed attempt. Here's what I'm trying to use if anyone can help me out. The current size I have it at is at 67x38 and 1.62 KB. Thanks in advance for your advice or help.

Vulcan1.jpg

email that picture..let me see if I can do that

OP
Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Vulcan1.jpg

email that picture..let me see if I can do that
Ok, thanks. I'm not good at that resizing stuff.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What other forum are the mods gonna set your profile picture for you!? Another nod for Droidforums.... lol