Problems with Contacts/Composing Messages

Gilley

Reaction score
I'm kind of a newbie to this phone so I'll try to explain as best as I can and my guess is it's gonna be a simple fix that I just can't figure out or find anything on.

I have my contact list of my people I transferred from my last phone, when composing a message some of them dont pop up when I type the first 3 letters of their name in, but they are in my contact list. Another problem i'm having is I am having names pop up that are in the like drop down menu on my compose message when I dont have them in my contact list * they are coming from my facebook * and I have my facebook not synced. So I deleted all my contacts with the Contact Remover I got from the Market and deleted them all but now I go back in and I still have some of the people that I dont want under my compose and have no contacts at all in my phone. Please let me know if that did not make any sense :) Thanks in advance

OP
G

Gilley

Reaction score
K found the answer to the problems not finding the person in the compose message, but now the problem for the people showing up that I dont want there...