Problems sending video from droid

atall64

Reaction score
I record videos on my droid then send from the gallery via gmail. Everyone I send it to is not able to open it including myself. It appears on the email when I receive it as a 3gp file. I open it with windows media and nothing plays.

therock

Reaction score
I record videos on my droid then send from the gallery via gmail. Everyone I send it to is not able to open it including myself. It appears on the email when I receive it as a 3gp file. I open it with windows media and nothing plays.

Use quicktime.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score

3gp is the standard phone video format. You should be able to play it with WMP if you have the proper codecs installed.

I use VLC for ALL of my video needs. It's free, lightweight, and it always works.

hayaku

Reaction score
you need a codec on your pc. google "k-lite codec pack" and install that or something similar and you'll be able to play it on your pc