Problems playing video and listening to music

theonuts

Reaction score
within the last few months i have noticed these problems with my phone. sometimes i'll be viewing a video on youtube or wherever and it will just say "video cannot be played" or i will open up the music player, play one song and then when it moves to the next song, say the format is not compatable or something. but then after i turn the phone off then on, its back to normal.

anyone else have these problems?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
within the last few months i have noticed these problems with my phone. sometimes i'll be viewing a video on youtube or wherever and it will just say "video cannot be played" or i will open up the music player, play one song and then when it moves to the next song, say the format is not compatable or something. but then after i turn the phone off then on, its back to normal.

anyone else have these problems?

It's always a good idea to turn your Droid off and let it reset every once in a while. When it goes back to normal does it stay that way a couple of days? If so just reset your Droid every couple of days or so.

You may want to consider cleaning out the cache of the applications you're using for music/video as well. That should help. Hopefully. ;)

FLE

Reaction score
k?

Something even more goofy happend to me. I uninstalled an app, I dont recall what one but when the app was gone my mp3 and video was corrupt and would not play. I could pull the sd card out and see and play the file but if I put it back into the Droid 2, it would not see any media files????