Problem with stock IM app

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyjoejoe

Reaction score
Hello all. I am having issues with the stock IM app. I came from using swipe on my old droid x and I really liked it. It was almost dead on each time I entered in a word. This new messaging app on my samsung sucks. It is only accurate about 50% of the time. Sometimes it is WAY off from what I tried to enter. Anyone else having this problem?

OP
C

crazyjoejoe

Reaction score
Anyone? I just went to enter bad and it thought I wanted ead. WTF? Thats not even close!!!!!!!

rfranken

Reaction score
So the problem is the keyboard and not the IM program right?
You can get Swype back on your sgs3. Works well. Or try Swift key X or the jelly bean keyboard. Lots of good choices. flext9 is good also.

OP
C

crazyjoejoe

Reaction score
Yes I think your right. I have to manually enter in words 50%of the time. Its annoying.

Is swipe available on the play market?

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Since the issue being discussed is actually with the keyboard, and not the stock IM app, I'm going to close this thread because we've got several keyboard threads already. :) Take a look at some of these threads that give recommendations for other keyboard options:

Word predict..

Keyboard for SG

Swype on the GS3

I think SwiftKey 3 is easily the best out there, and this is coming from someone who used to use Swype constantly. You can take the free version for a spin, and if you like it, buy the full version. As for Swype, it's not in the Play store. But you can get it directly from Swipe on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.