Problem with status_bar_background.png

stark23x

Reaction score
This is weird. No matter what I do to either status_bar_background.png or status_bar_close_on.9.png, I cannot eliminate this little space:

MyKangPulldown01.jpg

Any ideas?

OP
stark23x

stark23x

Reaction score
No one has any ideas about why this isn't aligning?

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It looks like it is the status background (droid image) and not the others?? Or, you may have the bar too thin??

OP
stark23x

stark23x

Reaction score
It looks like it is the status background (droid image) and not the others?? Or, you may have the bar too thin??

I checked the dimensions against everyone else's themes I have, and they're the same. I think it maybe that the images are self-aware and enjoy messing with my head.

I may just recreate them from scratch one more time to see if I can fix it...

y0rk

Reaction score
the status_...._close.9.png probably has a transparent line from the patching of the file. I had a few come out with blank spaces on the sides of them

OP
stark23x

stark23x

Reaction score
So it turns out I'm just dumb. I looked maybe ten times at close.9 and just did not see it was two pixels short.

One of those things where my brain reported what I wanted to see not what I was actually seeing, I guess. So I fixed that...but y0rk, I think I have that one pixel line from patching the services.jar. Which I can live with. I think I'm being too obsessive about this anyway. :)