Problem with S9 HD Blue tooth

indacup

Reaction score
I need help...and calling Motorola for 7 hours today has been worthless....

I got the S9 HD Bluetooth headset.....got it paired and connected with my Droid...and I can use it for phone calls...but it will not accept music files...streaming or regular music files....

Anyone have an idea what is going wrong???

OP
I

indacup

Reaction score
The best audio quality via the S9-HD with clear audio in all channels and powerful bass. The audio was also very balanced and sounded good in playing different styles of music. The only slight problem we found on the Moto S9-HD was that the bass favors the right side earpiece in quite a few tracks produced by different artists. Using a phone’s EQ settings could fix the problem on some phones. The MOTOROKR S9-HD doesn’t have the level of isolation produced by stereo Bluetooth headsets that cover the ears such as the Samsung SBH500 and the Plantronics Pulsar 590A, but if you are listening to tracks in Rock, R&B, Rap, etc. genres in loud volume, the S9-HD provides more than enough isolation. But if you are listening to chamber music in a less than quiet environment you might notice the surrounding noise more.

Please explain to me (and all of us) how your insipid response addresses my problem.

OP
I

indacup

Reaction score
have you checked the S9 HD manual

Are you serious?

Of COURSE I consulted the manual...if the answer was in the manual, and/or obtainable from their customer service, I wouldn't have created a thread asking for advice.