Problem with Live Wallpapers

richie1378

Reaction score
This is the problem I am having with the 2.1 update. After I've selected my Live Wallpaper, sometimes when I get an incoming text or other times I'm not sure of it goes back to my regular wallpaper prior to update. Has anyone else experience this yet? It kind of get annoying since I love the new Live ones and it keeps switching back. Thanks everyone! :icon_ banana:

mikenilson

Reaction score
Mine has been doing it also. I do not know why? I was using Creepy Crawlies LivePaper each time it happened so I don't know if that is why.

OP
R

richie1378

Reaction score
Mine has been doing it also. I do not know why? I was using Creepy Crawlies LivePaper each time it happened so I don't know if that is why.

Well I'm kinda glad to know someone else is having the same problem. Mine occurs with the default wallpapers from 2.1.

OP
R

richie1378

Reaction score
Same here - was typing out a reply and back to the old wallpaper. oopsie a bug.

Are you using and secondary app for texts? I just noticed this twice now when using SMS Popup. When I received a text and I tried replying back to it with the quick reply window the phone kind of freezes and changes wallpapers. Hmmmm....

mikenilson

Reaction score
I have not sent or received any texts but my Live Wallpapers still to default to regular. I do not know what is doing it? I have a task killer but have it set to ignore the live wallpapers.

li2327

Reaction score
Try powering off your phone and turn it back on and see if that helps. I haven't had that problem.

mikenilson

Reaction score
Try powering off your phone and turn it back on and see if that helps. I haven't had that problem.

I got my upgrade to 2.1 this morning and right afterward did a shut down and battery pull just for good measure, and it has been happening all day.

iPirate

Reaction score
I haven't had this problem... maybe you are all running an app that is causing this problem?

chesa319

Reaction score
I'm having that same problem with the live wallpaper. So even though I love the live ones I have decided to just stick with the old one so I don't get so frustrated because it will not stay.:icon_evil:

chesa319

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here knows how to submit a comment on the apps we download from the market? I always read the comments before I download anything from there and would like to post my own feedback on some of the apps that I have downloaded.

Milindroid

Reaction score
My live wallpapers are not working on my homepage. It works for the unlock screen but its not working on my home screens. I'm using home++ anyone know if that is the problem?

Reaction score
My live wallpapers are not working on my homepage. It works for the unlock screen but its not working on my home screens. I'm using home++ anyone know if that is the problem?

Live wallpapers are not supported with Home++. Try Helix.

or try Launcher2 works great with STOCK 2.1-update1 , i know it costs money, but it helps with development for the future to make it better

Launcher2 Hits Market as ClockworkMod Launcher | Droid Life: A Motorola Droid Blog

Reaction score
If running Helix and downloaded live wall papers off the market, diable auto rotation on home screen. It will freeze certain wallpapers... i'm running Earth Rot. Zoomfield works in landscape mode though.