Problem with Bloo/Facebook

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried to reinstall Bloo after a reset of my Moto Droid. When I signed into my Facebook account, I made the stupid mistake of checking off to log in automatically each time I access Facebook. The reason it was a stupid mistake was because when I got the 6 digit code so I could activate Bloo, it wouldn't let me sign in because it says my password is incorrect when I enter the activation code.

Any way I can get rid of the auto log in for my FB account?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually wish there was a better App for FB. IMHO they are both not very good. Even my BB app was better :icon_eek:. On topic. Just remove the App. Clear your cookies and reload the app. Maybe that will fix it

poppa

Reaction score
I have tried all the facebook apps and they all suck compared to what I had on my blackberry storm. Not even in the same ballpark.

I am hoping someone makes a real facebook app soon.

Until then I am jsut going to stick with the mobile website. Which also seems to suck.

Gracen

Reaction score
Honestly, the Droid handles the full Facebook site really well. If you are being sent to the mobile site (which yeah, sucks), go to the very bottom of the page and click "Full Site" (or something close to that), then bookmark it.

I use Bloo for a few things, but find myself going to the full site most of the time.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
go into setting/applications/manage applications (menu/filter/all)

Find Facebook open it and "clear data" and then force stop it.

You should be good to go.