problem synching calendar with exchange server

gepner

Reaction score
If I enter an appointment on the desktop it shows up on the phone (with the label exchange). If I enter an appointment on the phone it does not go to the desktop (the phone appointment is labelled pc synch). This is all through an exchange server with activesynch. I don't have the same problem when I enter an appointment on my ipod touch. Is there any fix for this?
Hope I'm not going over old ground, but did not see anything on this after searching.
Thanks.

H-T-C

Reaction score
I got my Incredible back in June and have been syncing my calendar and contacts with no issues until I downloaded the software update. Now any calendar item I enter on my phone (PC sync) is no longer updated on my Outlook. Not 100% sure what to do and hoping one of the many Incredible gurus here might have a suggestion.

rbrown

Reaction score
Droid and Exchange

Just got my Droid and was having a similiar problem as Gepnar (Calendar entries from that were entered on the PC would show up on the phone, but entries entered from the phone were not being Synched back to the Exchange server.

Apparantly there are 3 calendars on the phone (in my case), My Calendar, GMail Calendar, and the Exchange Account Calendar. When entering the CAlendar entry on the phone, there is a selection for calendar, if you touch this and then pick the Exchange Calendar, it will then synch to your Exchange Calendar.

I am not sure why it is defaulting to the My Calendar for all entries, the Exchange is set to be the default everywhere I could find. Does anyone know how to change this so tht it will default to the Exchange (it's not a huge issue to do this, but would be nice to not have to)

deez

Reaction score
Hello,
How do you edit a calendar item on the droid that was originally entered from your laptop on google calendar?

Thanks!

H-T-C

Reaction score
I only have 2 calendars listed on my phone: GMail and PC Sync. All of my phone calendar entries are entered as PC Sync (have been from the beginning). I'm still having random luck getting the entries to update. Since my last post I managed to get my calendar to sync once. I have triple checked and reset the days prior and future entries setting on my Sync Manager but it has not corrected the situation.

I'm not above saying this is a result of user error- but I had no problems syncing my calendar prior to the OTA update.

smiller

Reaction score
Exchange sync error

I'm having the opposite problem. I get an error when exchange tries to sync my calendar that reads (Client/Server conversion error). My email will send and recieve just fine and my contacts are all there. However, when I add a new calendar event on my phone it shows up in Outlook, but my outlook appointments I add on my desktop do not sync to my phone. This all started after the 2.2 update.