Pro booting into Global Mode

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
When I turned my Pro on this morning it booted into global mode instead of CDMA. I got a message saying "No CDMA netword available, phone is in Global Mode". Has anyone else experienced this? I haven't changed any settings since updating to Gingerbread (not rooted).

mack19318

Reaction score
Try putting your phone into airplane mode (settings,wireless) and then do a battery pull. After turn airplane mode off and it should find network.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Try putting your phone into airplane mode (settings,wireless) and then do a battery pull. After turn airplane mode off and it should find network.

It's back on CDMA, I just went into network settings and re-set it to CDMA with no problem. I did a battery pull and it booted to Global but I did not get the "No CDMA" message that I originally got. I'll try your suggestion and see what happens when I reboot. Thanks.

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score

Thanks, I did what you recommended and it rebooted into CDMA.

tennvol

Reaction score
Flip the sim around and it will always boot into cdma only mode

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

OP
jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Flip the sim around and it will always boot into cdma only mode

Thanks...that's the first I have heard of that, but if it works then good. I learn something about this phone everyday.

tennvol

Reaction score
You could also take out the sim. I travel internationally alot and just flip it over so I don't lose it