Pretty crazy app...

rickjames29

Reaction score
ok, so today I was thinking about an app if it exists someone please let me know if not then someone make it real quick, here it is: so your in school, or where ever you load it up the app and you select a radius like a mile for example and it will show you people online and maybe what there doing and, and you can like chat with those people and stuff. Does that even sound like something worth developing??

Enk

Reaction score
There's a cool app like that from the creators of Loopt on the iPhone. It's called Loopt Mix. You can make a quick profile with a pic and info and it logs you in. Then it shows everybody with the app and it gives distances like 5 miles, 10 miles, etc. You can message them and it will send a push notification to them and they can open the app and talk back to you. It's a pretty cool app, and maybe you can ask them to port it over to Android as well.

sir

Reaction score
they had this for the iPhone, but it was a bluetooth network, so the range was limited. i don't think mobile network providers would allow you to pull information from the network about who is local to you.

good idea, just don't know if you'd be limited in range and to bluetooth.

Squidpoker

Reaction score
Sounds like an app that a molester or rapist would want :/ and No I am not calling the OP that, just saying it would be a weapon for crumbs like that.