Possible Global Launch For The Galaxy Note FE Later This Month

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
note7-fl-jpg.77643

Samsung just released the Galaxy Note FE in South Korea. In case you were not aware this is simply the refurbished Note 7. The phone features the same design and specs with a smaller battery. Samsung has confirmed they will only release 400,000 units in South Korea, but a new report suggest their may be a global launch later this month. While we may see the phone launch in other countries in Asia and Europe we already know that we won't see the phone in the US as Samsung has already confirmed that much. A global launch may allow you to get your hands on the device closer to the retail value. For now the only way to get the phone is to pay a premium on Ebay.

via SamMobile

Attachments

• note7-fl.jpg
    note7-fl.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 2,961

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
If they do, i need Tmo to sell it. If they don't, i may buy a $200.00 Note 4 as a back up.:p

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I would be surprised if they did, it would hurt the note 8 sales.
I'd be more willing to buy this for around $600.00 then an 8 for $1000.00. If they want market share then it's a good idea. If they want the N8 to be king then it's a bad idea. Personally, I don't see myself buying the N8 at that price, that's just stupid money for a phone. I'm comfortable at the $500-$600 price point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

grunt0300

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2 XL, Nexus 6
I'd be more willing to buy this for around $600.00 then an 8 for $1000.00. If they want market share then it's a good idea. If they want the N8 to be king then it's a bad idea. Personally, I don't see myself buying the N8 at that price, that's just stupid money for a phone. I'm comfortable at the $500-$600 price point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wow, i hope you're right. I'm waiting to hear that Tmo will sell this phone.:p

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought this might be a new phone..."FE" standing for "friggin' enormous"

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I might consider it if the note 8 is out of reach and it is sold in the US. I will not get it off of ebay.
I feel the S8 + is a better buy especially with some of the deals I've seen... I know some need the pen but I'm sure some Note 8 deals will come up as well for those patient

Sent using Tapatalk