Poor signal and clock widget

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
I have had my Inc 2 just over a month. The signal strength is horrible compared to Droid X. I have a clear view to the cell tower which is 10-15 miles away. The HTC clock widget is at least an hour behind once I unlock no matter how long the phone is locked for. My cousin has the same problems with hers. Phone is stock with gingerbread. I have done a master reset and nothing works. Verizon can't explain either problem. Beginning to regret this phone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

TVJ

Reaction score
I wrote HTC about the reception issue with the Incredible 2 a couple of weeks ago.
Their reply was that they are aware of the problem and are working with Verizon
to find a solution. Let's hope it comes soon.

josh

Reaction score
I noticed much worse signal on my I2 than I was getting with my OG Droid. Pretty disappointing.

OP
T

Toyotaguy82

Reaction score
They did offer a replacement but if its an issue with all of them what is the point.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I don't have a reception issue with mine. I will say this though, the antenna is at the bottom of the phone and you can watch the signal strength move up and down based on hand placement. Its a poor design I admit, but I also don't have issues with call quality.

This post is Incredible 2

pjniez

Reaction score
I've gone from a Droid X to the Incredible 2 and have definitely noticed poorer signal with the Dinc2. I have a replacement phone after 1 week with the first one and it appears only slightly better than the first Dinc2 but still bit as good as the DX.

I have another replacement Dinc2 coming on Monday because of a different problem. I'm not expecting the signal to be much better. But maybe I'll be surprised...