Police,Fire scanner Player

billyidle

Reaction score
There are quite a few scanner programs in the market that let you find local scans nationwide

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I have a few scanner programs loaded on my Droid 1.

Police Radio APP....has a Calvert County police, fire and EMS.....Charles County Fire and EMS.....St. Mary's County fire and EMS Dispatch and Operations........St Mary's County Fire, Sheriff, EMS and Stat Police...........and St Mary's County Fire and Police Channels.

Police Scanner APP....has Calvert County Police, Fire, and EMS......Charles County Fire and EMS.....St. Mary's County fire and EMS Dispatch and Operations........St Mary's County Fire, Sheriff, EMS and Stat Police...........and St Mary's County Fire and Police Channels.

POlice Stream APP.....has Charles Couny Fire and EMS...St. Mary's County fire and EMS Dispatch and Operations........St Mary's County Fire, Sheriff, EMS and Stat Police...........and St Mary's County Fire and Police Channels.

If I remember correctly the apps cost around $1.99-$2.99

Jeepdvr

Reaction score
I use "Scanner Radio" app, you can get it from the market, and it is free:)

OP
obxsalvo

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Thanks all, Some of the Apps miss a lot of the calls so was hoping to find one I could tap into off the web as I do on my notebook. Don't mind buying a App. but don't want to buy one that doesn't seem to pick up the broadcasts or miss them.

dan427

Reaction score
Try going to this link on m.radioreference.com for Charles County from your regular browser..

Feed Details

radioreference.com is a great site that has TONS of feeds.. give it a shot.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Scanner Radio is the bomb, and free... yep

OP
obxsalvo

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Thanks Dan427, I have tried it and it dosnt like my phone ( the Calvert scanner ) long delay and stops sending xmissions. Scanner radio seemed to work ok.