Pls help - After Apps2SD i cant install exzeus again :(

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

im running a milestone at stock 2.1 (of course, its a milestone :D) and i used a apps2sd script. Most apps runs fine. But ExZeus sadly dont. I tried a fix permissions script from a german forum, it also dont help. I download exzeus from the market. It installs just 644 kb. It appears in the app menu but with a placeholder icon, not the regular one. And if i click it my helix launcher crashes. After reboot the app disappears too. Hope anyone can help me. Very great game and i want to play it :(.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
uncheck apps2sd and then re-download....

it doesn't work on apps2sd from what I've read....

I THINK Homerun Battle does'nt either but don't quote me on that.

edit: this is assuming you have that option (to uncheck)

Varking

Reaction score
I had this issue for a different app. I uninstalled whatever was left of that app via ADB then reinstalled the app itself from the Market and after that it worked again.

ClausG76

Reaction score
I have had some issues with apps to ad as well. The first guide I used didn't include the symbolic links to the app-private folde. That means that all the protected apps that normally installs there, doesn't show up. I also had problems with exzeus. I don't remember what I did to make it work. But I did uninstall and then installed it again from marked. Some how it detected more than one exzeus.apk