Please Please Please Help. It would be the best Christmas present ever! ! ! ! !

chris8783

Reaction score
Hello, I have been having this 1 issue with this otherwise AWESOME phone and I would really appropriate it if anyone could help.
First, I am at my wits end, I have searched google and this site for a millennium without even a glimpse of hope. I am very frustrated and would really love to get a simple answer.
I have noticed on many other sites that people are often critized for their questions and told to "look on google" or "search the site".
Seccond, my issue isn't directly related to the droid x in the sence that it is the originating website that is causing me such dismay, however it is related in the fact that the droid is more capable than most other phones and the restrictions are not necessary.
Third, I had something I was going to put here but I don't remember and at this point just want my issue resolved. So........

My question goes like this: How do I access a website that automatically redirects me to their crappy mobile site without the option to view the normal and ALWAYS more useful desktop version?

timrock

Reaction score
What browser are you using? Stock?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
C

chris8783

Reaction score
Yes. <this is to meet the 10 character limit>

OP
C

chris8783

Reaction score
Just downloaded firefox and problem is resolved.
Your simple but relevent question has just made my day!!!!
Thank you Thank you Thank you.

This site rules.