Please Help, Bootloader D:

alienfromhell

Reaction score
So i was tryin to root my phone back to the 2.0 and it got the message "failed". I waited the 5-20 minutes for it to reboot, but nothing happened.. At about 30 minutes of my phone staying on "Sw update in progess" it went blank, a little later it turned back on and now im getting this message

Bootloader
2C.6C

Code Currupt

Battery Low
Cannot Program

please.. what can i do? do i go to verizon and say "IDK WTF HAPPENED?"

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
I would recommend removing your battery after you power off the phone. re-insert the battery then let the phone charge. The error message implies your phone is undercharged to safely continue.

OP
A

alienfromhell

Reaction score
hmm

only problem with that is that the white indictating charge light isn't on when i plug it in..

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
only problem with that is that the white indictating charge light isn't on when i plug it in..

reboot the phone normally and use the WALL charger not the USB one, let it sit for a few hours. you need a real good charge to flash things, especially using RSD

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
It is said that if you plug it in with the wall charger and wait quite a while, irregardless of whether the white light comes on, it 'should' charge.

Failing that, I'll get back to what I've said here and there. I ALWAYS have a battery only charger for every cell phone I own with EXTRA batteries just for this purpose.

That said, if the method in the first paragraph fails, either find a friend that has a fully charged battery or go the route in my second paragraph. Only way to start to get you fixed at this point.

good luck

joeybarclay

Reaction score
do they have a battery only charger for the droid? i looked before and couldnt find one. a link would be much appreciated

holeshot

Reaction score
Should be the one that came with your phone. Its still a usb cable but the head actually plugs in the wall. Its charges much faster the just usb off a laptop ....

OP
A

alienfromhell

Reaction score
I appreciate the help guys, allthough charging it for about 8 hours, still no luck, but good news i went to the verizon store and told the lady idk what happened and i laughed inside when she said "Hmm thats weird this is the 3rd phone ive seen like this today".. But she said they would send me a brand new one. I beleive i got lucky, and i hope anyone else stuck with my problem gets it resolved.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
do they have a battery only charger for the droid? i looked before and couldnt find one. a link would be much appreciated

Well, I have seen them all over eBay of late, I bought mine from VZW, should be too hard to find, sorry no link, I tried but so should you.

good luck

p.s. @holeshot: The charger that comes with the phone is NOT a battery only charger. It charges the battery while in the phone.