Playlists Disappears

Ryan46and2

Reaction score
My playlists keep disappearing. Seems very random. Sometimes they last for weeks and sometimes only days. I have tried using different music apps and it still happens. Anyone else have this issue? Know of a fix?

William_04_x

Reaction score
I have the same problem using Poweramp. The playlist name is shown, but all the songs have disappeared. IDK why.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I know I remember a thread on this before but I can't seem to find it, and honestly I am not even sure there was a fix in that thread.

I know it is a common problem, because searching finds quite a bit of posts of it happening on all phones.

Still not much in the way of solutions yet though.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have the same issue... "all songs" is always there... but my workout play list empties unless I leave it open... which is a pita. I have yet to find a cure...

If I recall, setting smart actions to play that list(workout) , saved it.. I can't remember though...

Perhaps emailing the developer would get some answers

OP
R

Ryan46and2

Reaction score
I posted this problem on the Motorola message board and someone from the company replied that they are looking into it.

mraswyp

Reaction score
Try this

I created a folder named playlists in the root of my SD card where my music is stored. then put all of my playlists in there. so far all is well. I found I was losing the songs every time I mounted the phone on the pc. even though the lists read as they should, after I disconnected the phone didn't read them so it reported them as empty. this seems to have solved that. Hope this helps all of you people that have this problem.