Playing Droid on car stero

kiltman08

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can play my Slacker radio through the auxiliary input on my car stereo? Beats paying for XM Radio any day..

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Umm, plug it in? Get yourself a Male-to-Male 3.5mm stereo patch cable, and you're good to go....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can play my Slacker radio through the auxiliary input on my car stereo? Beats paying for XM Radio any day..

ROFLOL. Get yourself a 3.5 mm jack and you're all set.

I'm laughing because I don't know what you listen to on Sirius/XM but what I listen to is worth every penny I pay for it.

countryboy498

Reaction score
Just cancelled my Sirius today. Pandora is pretty good and so is my own music. Only thing I will miss is Fox News on my morning drive into work.

screwby

Reaction score
i use a gigaware fm transmitter with a 3.5mm jack on it and it works great.

GunnySpook

Reaction score
I've got a JVC unit with Bluetooth and my droid running Astro Player runs like a charm ovedr bluetooth. No cable needed!

Mercury

Reaction score
I use the the Droid as an Mp3 player because for some reason Slacker and Pandora sound awful running through my stereo.

Silver Member
Reaction score
pandora and slacker have audio control quality issues. slacker does weird stuff with volume leveling and pandora amplifies some tracks to the point that they crackle anything plugged into the device.

i attempted to cancel my xm subscription, but they just keep giving it to me for cheap, so i'll keep sticking around.

Reaction score
I use the Motorola MOTOROKR T505 for wireless connectivity in the car. Both the phone and music sound great coming over the car stereo system. Very rarely do you get any FM interference. Definately worth it IMO.