Plastic on back of Droid.

xxxxsh4d0wxxxx

Reaction score
I read on a thread some where on here that you can take that plastic off of the back of the Droid. I also read that if your slider is not working correctly, that it will scratch the phone, and that means it is a defect.

Well, I took that plastic off, and now it's scratching into the phone.

Ataranine

Reaction score
I read on a thread some where on here that you can take that plastic off of the back of the Droid. I also read that if your slider is not working correctly, that it will scratch the phone, and that means it is a defect.

Well, I took that plastic off, and now it's scratching into the phone.
Yeah I wish I hadn't taken my plastic off.. but...I can't help myself... you know? :(

msuperbauer

Reaction score
theres graffic xpressions (or something similar) that offers a factory cut version of that very piece, you can even get it in different colors or patterns.. (just as an fyi)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Mine's been off since it came out of the box, No issues with the phone scratching itself.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
my frind left his on and its all messed up i told him he should just take it off but he likes it i guess but also his droid has been through alot of abusehe doesnt even have the gold color on it anymore

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
X

xxxxsh4d0wxxxx

Reaction score
I thought I read that if the back of the phone scratches with no plastic that it's a defective phone? No?