Pixel 5a Full/Image Backup Options

little_specs

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 5a
Hey all. I've been getting bothered by my Pixel 5a to upgrade to Android 13 for a while now and am getting sick of it. I understand it's for security and bugs, but i know from experience that updates always cause phones to run slower, if not cause more problems with apps or features.

I'm willing to try to upgrade to it, but i'd like to make a full/complete backup with a service/application that can preferably take a full image backup that can be restored if needed.

I'm looking for something similar to Clonezilla for laptops/desktops that can take a full image backup that can be restored fully as if nothing changed.

Does anybody know any options for full android image backups, or at least the next closest thing to that to restore the phone from a backup?

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Fold 4
Hey all. I've been getting bothered by my Pixel 5a to upgrade to Android 13 for a while now and am getting sick of it. I understand it's for security and bugs, but i know from experience that updates always cause phones to run slower, if not cause more problems with apps or features.

I'm willing to try to upgrade to it, but i'd like to make a full/complete backup with a service/application that can preferably take a full image backup that can be restored if needed.

I'm looking for something similar to Clonezilla for laptops/desktops that can take a full image backup that can be restored fully as if nothing changed.

Does anybody know any options for full android image backups, or at least the next closest thing to that to restore the phone from a backup?
Welcome to the forum. AFAIK without root you cannot make a complete backup, system image. You can backup to Google One and restore from that. I have a Pixel 6 Pro and didn't have any issues upgrading to android 13.