Pirate Angel wallpaper on clock and lockscreen

greenjl

Reaction score
For some reason I have a pirate or angel droid on my lockscreen and clock. I have no clue where it came from. I would like to know how to change it and also where I can find the image at so that I can use it as a wallpaper. Thanks in advance.

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For some reason I have a pirate or angel droid on my lockscreen and clock. I have no clue where it came from. I would like to know how to change it and also where I can find the image at so that I can use it as a wallpaper. Thanks in advance.

Here is a copy of the wallpaper. It's the default wallpaper set in the ROM.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
lol i saw that on someones post about a kernel....they said they couldnt change it either.

OP
G

greenjl

Reaction score
Thank you both for the quick response. Yeah I like the pic just had no clue where it came from.

atcjeff

Reaction score
It should change after a re-boot. For whatever reason I will get that screen after I make any kind of change, metamorph, wallpaer, etc. but after a reboot, It changes back to what I set it at. So make ur change in wallpaper and if it does not change right away, just reboot and it should change.

nu2droid

Reaction score
It is in the rom. It is in the Framework-Res.apk. It is named "default_wallpaper.png"
I has been going away with a reboot, but sometimes it comes back. You can go in to the framework-Res.apk, add a new file labled the same and then reflash. It worked for me...
Hope it helps.

estafusisx

Reaction score
Can some1 put that pic up for me to download? Lol i can't find it anywhere

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

estafusisx

Reaction score
Probably should have been more clear, im on the app and unless im wrong it wont let me pull that from the page. I don't have access to a computer

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Apprazer

Reaction score
I see, wish I could help put the image up somewhere for you to download. I couldn't find a way to send it to you via PM either. Can you get it through your browser of choice?