Picture message problems

bigcooter

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm having a problem receiving picture messages. I use the stock messaging app and when i receive the message it just shows a download button. When i hit the button it says it downloads it but i can't find the picture anywhere. Does anyone have any help? I would greatly appreciate any.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

EmanP223

Reaction score
It should appear in your text after it's downloaded and it'll also be in your gallery where your pictures are stored.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
Hey guys, i'm having a problem receiving picture messages. I use the stock messaging app and when i receive the message it just shows a download button. When i hit the button it says it downloads it but i can't find the picture anywhere. Does anyone have any help? I would greatly appreciate any.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

frequently they are stored in the DCIM folder on your sd card, open the app drawer, look for a folder icon (app) called "my files" that will show you the sd card contents

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Lets keep the responses civil. If you're not here to help, move on. Any more responses like the ones I deleted will be deleted again and will receive infractions.

KeepItReal

Reaction score
First, you have to have your Mobile Data on to send and receive attachments. When I receive a picture or any attachment in my Messages and save it, it goes into my Download folder. Go to your apps and use Myfiles to browse your directories, or download Astro. When you take a Picture with the camera on your Samsung Charge, those are filed into the DCIM/Camera directory.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

mariodaniil

Reaction score
use this thanks

GO SMS Pro
had this long detailed reply that didn't autosave before i had to log in again.
the stock app was the problem.
don't bother with their fb or im plugins though, they don't integrate all the message threads onto one page like i would have liked.
remember to turn off all the notifications on the stock app. you don't want double.