Photo Gallery

weldor

Reaction score
I have a folder in my photo gallery that is a mystery, I don't know how it got there, it has a Picasa logo in the lower left corner and it is a set of pictures from my computer. The problem is I would like to remove it to free up space and can't figure out how to do it. I have tried everything that works on other folders and even single pictures in the folder and it will not give me the option to delete anything related to that folder.

micrors4

Reaction score
The folder might have been created by Picasa, can you delete them through that app or using your computer to look through the file system to delete them.

JimiMack

Reaction score
Try looking under Systems, Accounts and Sync, Google and then uncheck Picasa at the bottom. This should help, being the phone is syncing with your Picasa account.

OP
W

weldor

Reaction score
I'll try that and see what happens, thanks.

OP
W

weldor

Reaction score
Ok I checked, and I have nothing else related to Picasa anywhere on my phone other than the the one album in my gallery with 58 photos in it.

I have several other folders with pictures in them in Picasa on my computer but the one folder is the only one that got on my phone.

sammichbag

Reaction score
Ok I checked, and I have nothing else related to Picasa anywhere on my phone other than the the one album in my gallery with 58 photos in it.

I have several other folders with pictures in them in Picasa on my computer but the one folder is the only one that got on my phone.

Do you have a Google + account?
My Gallery has done the same thing. The folder isn't deletable, because the photo is tied with my Google + account, and I guess Google wants you make you hold on to your account as long as possible.